Hi all, so I just downloaded and installed Apple’s newest OS, Maverick or 10.9
Immediately on launch I received a message from TextExpander, one of my favorite add ons, that it needs me to enable assistive devices. However, the system preferences open up to a menu that no longer hold this option.
This will probably be fixed within a few days, but I can’t work without text expander for that long and I guess that neither can you.
What to do then?
- Head to the Security & Privacy section in system preferences
- Go to Accessibility in the left menu
- Click the lock icon on the bottom left and authenticate if needed
- Check the box next to TextExpander.
- Now launch the app and life will be ok again.